• A General Areal Coverage is 10 lbs per 1000 sq.ft. or 1 lb per
100 sq.ft. This works for Vegetables, Flowers, Lawns, before
& after Sod installs, over Groundcovers and Shrubberies.
Any plant will benefit from mineralization, including Natives.
• Dust lightly without caking (apply like powdered sugar over
the soil surface).
• Apply Every 2-3 months or min. 1-2 times per year or apply
with each new crop planting.
(more depending on soil condition and plant type)
• Water after top dressing. (If you dust over flowering plants -
water down the dust).
Any Potted Plants:
• Use 1-2 teaspoons per 1 gallon pot size.
Wet Soil Applications (in general):
• Suspend 1-2 tablespoons of Minerals in any Hose-end
Sprayer, in 50 Gl Barrel use a minimum ¼ lb.
Syphoning devices and fertilizer Proportioners can be
used as well as Gypsum-injectors.
With drip irrigation, agitate the Minerals and use clean
water afterwards to clear the lines.
(Product passes 250 mesh, 40% of product is in the
Aquaponic, Hydroponics, and Golf Course Applications:
Please inquire directly as each condition and system differs.
• Broadcast around center canopy and beyond drip line
as far out as possible.
• Use about ¼ to 1 pound per inch of Trunk diameter.
(1 lb can cover 100 sq.ft.)
• Dust lightly without caking (like powdered sugar over
the soil surface).
All Trees In Orchards:
Apply the Minerals with your irrigation systems:
for 100 lbs/acre/year,
Irrigating Once per Month = 12 times
(100 : 12 = 8.3 lb per acres)
Irrigating Every 2 Weeks = 26 times
(100 : 26 = 3.85 lb per acres)
Agitate to suspend the Minerals during injection and
use clean water after to clear the lines.
1-8 pounds suspends easily in 100-400 Gallon
of irrigation water.
• Sprayers: For 32 oz hand-spayers, use 1-2 Teaspoons.
• Hose-end-sprayer: 1-2 tablespoons, or as much as can be
suspended in water.
Use every 1-2 weeks or as needed.
Works great for hard to reach hillsides and struggling
plants, including trees to give them a boost.
• Spray over Vegetables to mineralize the leafy greens.